Personnel Lifting Cages
Personnel Lifting Cages - 4 person personnel lifting cage is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The range of personnel lifting cages has been designed in strict accordance with Australian Standard AS1418.17 to safely elevate personnel where it is not practicable to erect scaffolds or use a specially designed device. It is a mandatory requirement of AS1418.17 that suspension sling sets are supplied as an integral component of a personnel crane cage. If you are using or are offered a lifting cage without dedicated chains or slings, that cage does not comply with Australian Standards and Design Registration requirements and should not be considered for the use of hoisting personnel.
- Fitted with mesh sides to prevent objects falling off the platform
- Fitted with four (4) safety harness anchor points
- Supplied with lifting chains
- Fork pockets provided for transport purposes only
- Work performed in this cage shall be limited to special tasks of short duration
- Load test certificate, risk control measure documents, work cover registration and comprehensive instructions supplied
- Zinc finish
|4 person personnel lifting cage||1200 x 1100 x 1252High||500kg|
|4 person personnel lifting cage with roof||1200 x 1100 x 2405High||500kg|
|6 person personnel lifting cage with roof||2400 x 1200 x 2352High||750kg|