Dangerous Goods Storage from Class 8 Substances
Dangerous Goods Storage from Class 8 Substances - 30L is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Class 8 corrosive substances are a dangerous substance. It is critical that they are stored in the correct safety cabinet designed according to Australian Standards. Each shelf in these cabinets is adjustable and includes a 3mm PVC shelf tray to help protect against spills. Contact us today on 1300 603 110 to discuss how to ensure your storage is compliant.
- Fully compliant with relevant Australian Standards
- Unique patented sequentially closing and latching doors
- Adjustable 3mm thick PVC adjustable shelf spill trays
- Liquid tight sump to contain spills
- High quality and durable powdercoated finish
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings
- Supplied with relevant distinct safety signage
|30L||500W x 450D x 800H|
|60L||500W x 450D x 1065H|
|100L||920W x 615D x 800H|
|160L||1100W x 450D x 1220H|
|250L||1100W x 500D x 1750H|