Internal Dangerous Goods Cabinets
Internal Dangerous Goods Cabinets - 30L is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Class 3 liquids are flammable and need to be stored in cabinets designed according to Australian Standards. In addition to safe work practices, insurance policies normally require dangerous goods to be stored according to Australian standards. Contact us today on 1300 603 110 to discuss how to ensure your storage is compliant.
- Fully compliant with relevant Australian Standards
- Unique patented sequentially closing and latching doors
- Shelving is adjustable and perforated for free air movement
- Liquid tight sump to contain spills
- High quality and durable powdercoated finish
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings
- Supplied with relevant distinct safety signage
|30L||500W x 450D x 800H|
|60L||500W x 450D x 1065H|
|100L||920W x 615D x 800H|
|160L||1100W x 450D x 1220H|
|205L||760W x 1220D x 1370H|
|250L||1100W x 500D x 1750H|